At RVM Construction, we understand the value of your house is very important. When you are remodeling, there are 8 keys factors to keep in mind.
8 Key Factors
1. Remodeling the kitchen topped the list with stainless steel appliance finishes and quartz countertops increasing your home value 3 to 7 percent.
2. Open floor plans with flexible living space of double duty or flex rooms, mother-in-law apartment and upstairs laundry rooms show an increase in value of 4 to 6 percent.
3. Energy-efficient with high-efficiency windows and LED lights can increase the value by 1 to 3 percent.
4. Simple and stress-free living using updated systems, new roof and hardwood floors offer a 3 to 5 percent increase.
5. Forward thinking home remodels with a walk-in shower, master on main floor and comfort-height toilets increase the value from 1 to 2 percent.
6. Painting using a neutral color scheme with high quality paints offers a 1 to 2 percent increase.
7. Landscaping and outdoor living with a beautiful curb appeal and water-smart yard offers a 3 to 5 percent increase.
8. Technology smart home remodels with whole house generator and programmable thermostats can boost your value from 3 to 5 percent.Contact RVM Construction for your home remodeling project and let us help you increase the value of your house.